Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Testimony of My Cross ~ Jewelry Store

 by Danna Shirley

I want to share a great, but sad, testimony that happened today (8/7/2026).
     I had taken my granddaughter to a jewelry store to rework a ring I had given her for graduation into a pair of earrings. The jeweler was Richard (age 31). After the transaction I pulled out several of the crosses I've been making for the Joshua Project and told him to choose one.
     Oh my God...he took one of them with the butterfly in the center. He said very emotionally, "I needed this last week." He patted it and patted it and said his daughter was in a better place. 
     He came around from behind the counter and hugged me and almost wouldn't let go. Then, when we were leaving the store, he hugged me again and I told him I would be praying for him. 
     I always get a smile and a thank you and a pleasant reaction when I give out my crosses, but I've never had such an intense one as I did that day. I feel these crosses are my ministry and witnessing tool. I've never had any turned down but have always received a thank you with a big smile. 
     I'm so encouraged and will never stop making my crosses. I've made over 325 so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment