Wednesday, April 9, 2014

GOD CRIES TOO (Vision)

--Danna Shirley

The worship leader at my church was praying at the end of our song service when God flashed a vision into my spirit. I saw a friend crying over her husband who had recently passed away. Her tears and God's tears--like rain--were falling together at the same time. Two or three days earlier after a nice rain that was desperately needed, there appeared a rainbow over the vineyard behind my sister's house in Napa, California.

I came home from church and wrote the vision as best as could be described. I pray it brings comfort to you as a word from God that He also grieves with us. 

"When we lose a loved one, God’s tears mingle with ours and fall like rain to water the earth. When our season of grieving is over, He brings forth the rainbow as a sign of His mercy moving us gently into a new season of comfort and well-being. Wait patiently on Him."



No comments:

Post a Comment