Sunday, February 14, 2016

God Uses Simple Things to Confound the Wise

by Danna Shirley

I was sitting in church this morning when God reminded me of a friend's husband's testimony. He had been resisting hearing from God although he sat in church with his wife every week. God finally got through to him in a most unusual way.
Jesus cross on crucifix with abstract beam of ligh Stock Photography
He was a new father changing his son's diaper. His little guy was laid out on the bed without the usual jerking movements; quiet and peaceful with his arms outstretched just staring at daddy.

The father started crying uncontrollably as God spoke to him in his spirit-man...

"I laid My Son out on the cross just as you see your son lying on the bed. 
I gave My Son just for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment