Sunday, April 16, 2017

IT’S TOO LATE . . . IT’S NEVER TOO LATE

by Danna Shirley

Thoughts and phrases swirl around in my head and snippets of ideas come and go.
Just such a phrase popped this morning and then another one right behind it.

IT’S TOO LATE . . .
IT’S NEVER TOO LATE!

One might reach middle-age after leading a hum-drum life,
not accomplishing much or contributing much, and think,
“It’s too late to change; my life is half gone!”

Or one might have made some wrong turns and wrong decisions
that led down some very wrong paths and think,
“It’s too late now; I’ve ruined my life; how can I recover?”

Or one might still be living with their past mistakes
and feel they can’t escape for they haunt and hound them continually.

There are two camps in life where we can set up our tent and hang up our hat:
The I CAN camp and the I CAN’T camp.
What path do you tend to take; where do you tend to live?

IF YOU THINK IT’S TOO LATE . . .
BE ASSURED, IT’S NEVER TOO LATE!


No comments:

Post a Comment