Monday, May 30, 2022

Divine Appointment-Wal Mart

 by Danna Shirley

I was at Wal Mart buying groceries and had forgotten my phone in the top basket by the handle. I didn't notice it fell out of the basket when I loaded by groceries. I drove all the way home and when I looked for my phone in my purse, I went into a panic.

I asked my son, Russ, to call my phone to see if it may have fallen somewhere in my car. Nothing! He called it a second time and a sweet young lady answered. She had found it in the parking lot and was afraid a car would drive over it.

I drove back to Wal Mart and met her to retrieve my phone. I hugged her neck and thanked her profusely. I gave her two of my "HAVE A GOD DAY" plaques and asked if I could pray for her. She was a single mother and was crying about the baby daddy who was absent from her life. I pulled her to me and prayed God's blessings upon her and for Him to meet all her needs. 

What satan had meant for evil by me losing my phone, God turned for good in that I got my phone back and was able to pray for her. 

God is so good with Divine Appointments!

No comments:

Post a Comment