Monday, August 27, 2018

SURPRISES by Kathy Scales

Patricia Kathleen Seale Scales is in my Creative Writing class and submitted this awesome writing on November 29, 2017. I share it with love...
Morning mist is kissed by the wild, rosy blush of the new dawn.
As the dew drops dry, the autumn foliage is rustled by a fawn.
Red-tailed hawks spread their wings to glide over a meadow green.
Appreciative joyfulness surges from the hearts and souls of those who have seen
The daily miracles that all the moments of every year magnificently bring.

Serenity is the gift of those who open their eyes and hearts to surprises.
Intensify the praises of my soul into a song that toward the heavens rises.
Guide me each day into a life of adoration and active thanksgiving
For all my blessings, from the small to the giant, that all moments bring.
At all times and in all places, may I, my heartfelt song of praises sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment