Tuesday, June 2, 2020

JOURNALING 2015

by Danna Shirley
I found an old journal from 2015 and started to reread it. Here are some of my thoughts and visions from God at that time, plus some quotes from other people...

Prayer at it's highest is a two way conversation -- and for me the most important part is listening to God's replies. -- Frank C. Laubach

May we always be dialoguers in prayer and never monologuers. God wants to talk with you, even hearing and answering your many questions. Be sure you allow Him time to speak with you, as you anticipate His loving reply. -- Craig T. Owens

9/14/15: 
Lord, how do you see me?
Too distracted to seek Me--even when you have the time.
Forgive me, Lord. Please wake me early to go into my prayer closet. Let me experience again the joy of my salvation. Use me, Lord, as I go throughout my day...
"Catch for us the foxes; the little foxes that ruin the vineyards, our vineyards that are in bloom." (Song of Sol 2:15)

9/21/15:
Hebrews 11:1  Faith is assurance of things hope for...
Hebrews 11:6  Without faith it is impossible to please God...
Galatians 5:6   The only thing that counts is faith expressed in love...
John 4:18  Speak the truth to God; the more we know God, the more we're perfected in His love. No fear...boldness.
Fear is from devil; Faith is from Jesus; fear is faith in reverse. Faith is released in love.

How close are You, God, to me?
You are wrapped in My arms--you are laced in My fingers.

9/28/15:
What do You, God, want me to release?
Television--mindless entertainment. Replace it with time with Me.
Release condemnation regarding Callie Ferrell.

10/6/15:
"Faith actualizes what it realizes. Faith takes what you see in the unseen, and forces it into natural reality." --Bill Johnson

Lord, reassure me of Your presence and increase my faith to know, that I know, that I know...
God gave me this vision: I lay down in a warm recliner of comfort--God closes the cocoon over me and I'm a child in the womb--surrounded by the fluid of life--oh, thank You, Lord.

10/11/15:
While attending a Women Unlimited Potluck at Bartlett 1st Assembly, the speaker had us meditate on seeing ourselves with Jesus. This is the vision God gave me...
Dear God, Thank You for loving me--for sacrificing Your very life for me even when I wasn't worthy of Your love--How do YOU love ME?
Then I saw his footprints in the sand and He said, "Follow Me. Don't veer to the right or the left." Then I saw my small footprint inside His large one and I knew I was following in His footsteps.

10/12/15:
To Hear God's Voice...
1) Quiet yourself down 
2) Focus your eyes on Jesus 
3) Tune your thoughts to flow spontaneously wherever He takes you 
4) Write down the thoughts God gives you...
Then I saw a vision of me sitting at Jesus feet with my head on His lap. He bent over and kissed my hair, His hands were warm...like a mother loving her child.
God showed Amber (our Bible study leader) that I was His "shimmering beautiful warrior."

10/26/15:
We were asked to set aside our thoughts and let God show us what He says about John 7:37-39:
"All you thirsty ones come to Me! Come to Me and drink so that rivers of living water will burst out from within you; flowing from your innermost being, just like the scripture says."
Then I saw a vision of Jesus with outstretched arms and beginning at His chest, a waterfall was pouring down into a pool of cool, clear water. I don't swim but I saw myself diving into the pool and as I would come up, I would spray water outward with my arms over anyone who was close to me!

11/9/15:
Eternal life is to know and experience God. Resolve to step into this intimate experience. 
GOD's RESOLVE to me...grace to reciprocate to others. MY RESOLVE...set my mind on the things of the Spirit.

11/12/15:
1) What is required to have wholeheartedness for God in my personal life?
I have a physical HEAVY heart for not resolving to draw closer to You, God, when I knew I should. I let distractions take my eyes off You and let other "idols" rise up into first place. Forgive me, Lord. Convict me when I turn my eyes away from You. Keep me ever on the path that leads to You...the straight and narrow path...that neither veers to the right or the left. Break my heart, Lord. Keep me broken...light up my life with Your presence so that my light will shine!

2) How can I show You are my greatest treasure?
Turn off the television; read and study Your Word; pray and write; let my body be a fit temple for Your Holy Spirit; convict me, Lord, when I stray! Convict me, Lord!!!

3) How can I trust You, Lord, and show You that I do?
I believe I've shown my trust in You when I lost Ron. But I haven't trusted You with Russ and Aaron because I physically see their lives and not their hearts. Help me to trust You with their hearts and their spirits...to follow You all the days of their lives. 
TRUST and have FAITH to BELIEVE!

11/16/15:
Know and experience God. Hunger to hear God's voice. Tears are the language of the heart. Align with God and release Him into every situation. The world has to line up with God's Word. God puts His stamp on our purpose and our purpose is diminished into His purpose.

How do you see me, Father?
Print of Christ Snuggling an Infant print // Jesus Christ // | EtsyI am Your small child with my head on Your bosom, wrapped in Your arms. Your cheek is on my head as You hold me and sway back and forth rocking me as a baby. Sweet smell of a newborn. I nestle my face in Your neck, I need more of You, sweet comfort and peace. (Two days later I found this picture.)

11/23/15:
Come running to Me! I am a good, good Father! Come deeper to Me! I am perfect in all My ways. I love you. Believe even when your eyes can't see! Keep your eyes on Me! It is well with your soul!

12/7/15:
Ask God for a hunger to press in to Him...hear Him quickly...obey Him quickly!
God's Hand > ME < God's Face = Anointing!
Declare Healing     Declare Deliverance     Declare Restoration
Press in to signs and wonders that glorify God.

God, how do you see miracles of healing and deliverance? How important are miracles to You?
I see a wave of the sea moving across humanity--rocks stick up here and there as dry ground, not allowing the water to flow over them. Those on the rocks are in a dry place. Those in the water are refreshed, swimming, receiving; swimming in one direction passing the rocks and dry ground. Those in dry places are trying to pull people out of the water but they don't want to go; they want to keep swimming to their destination. Those in dry places don't want to get wet; they don't want to be immersed in this sea. There is no destination in this water, just a continual moving toward a never-ending goal...JESUS!

12/14/15:
The Power of the Rhema Word
Rhema = right now Word; God's Word directly spoken or revealed in the heart; which produces His results.
Logos = written or spoken words formulated and shared and received by another. Can become Rhema thru the Holy Spirit.
Is 55:11 "So shall My Word be that goes forth from My mouth; it will not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it."

To STUDY the Word is analytical...
To MEDITATE on the Word is effortless...

12/20/15:
Show me where the river within me comes from...
Rainfall from heaven, dancing and twirling in the rain, saturated from without.

Lord, show me how it comes out of me naturally...
Drip, drip, drip--falling down on the hard rock--making it smooth.

What is this flow designed to produce...
Dreams and Visions...don't ignore them!

No comments:

Post a Comment