Monday, May 30, 2016

GOD SAYS. . .

The enemy says I am rejected...
GOD SAYS... I love you, xoxoxoxo

The enemy says I am flawed...
GOD SAYS...You are the Temple of the Holy Spirit!

The enemy says I am insecure...
GOD SAYS...You have been given all power and authority over serpents and scorpions!

The enemy says I'm not good enough...
GOD SAYS...I died for you!

The enemy says I am unworthy...
GOD SAYS...I gave My very life because you are worthy!

The enemy says I am helpless...
GOD SAYS...You are a giant killer!

The enemy says I am selfish...
GOD SAYS...Reach out and embrace needs!

The enemy says I am inadequate...
GOD SAYS...I've given you gifts beyond measure--use them!

The enemy says I am not smart enough...
GOD SAYS...You have the mind of Christ to discern, know, and comprehend all things!

The enemy says I am a burden...
GOD SAYS...Bear one another's burdens; when you are down, someone will lift you up and when they are down, you lift them up!

The enemy says I am weak...
GOD SAYS...When you are weak, I am strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment