Monday, January 7, 2019

UNASHAMED

Danna Shirley 
"He who believes in Him will not be put to shame.”  (Rom 10:11 NIV)

Have you ever not had your prayers answered?

 “Oh, what a shame…that’s a shame…too bad...I guess God didn’t hear you,” an unbeliever might say mocking your faith.
    
As believers, we wonder why our prayers aren’t answered when and how we want them to be but we are never ashamed of God’s methods or His timing.  We wait patiently on Him knowing He’s in control of our lives. 
    
I have had many instances when I called upon God to move in a particular situation, or answer a prayer in a certain way, and it didn’t come to pass!
    
Oh, but the “Thank You’s” I uttered when I realized later the “answered” prayer would have been a disaster or would have put me into some pretty deep despair.
    
Related imageThank You, Lord, that You always had my best in Your hands—never spoiled me but increased my knowledge and wisdom of You (Ephesians 1:17). Oh, how much You love me.
    
Thank You, Lord, that You’ve never put me to shame but only held me up through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment